On the 26th November 2021, All That Bex presented the first 'Extravaganza!' charity fundraising event at The Old Market in Hove. Generously sponsored by Glencairn Consulting Ltd, the event raised over £3000 for Brighton & Hove HIV charity, The Martin Fisher Foundation.
Hosted by the sensational Stella Pint and with a cast of incredible performers, the cabaret entertained an audience of more than 200 people. This was followed by the raffle and then music from local singing trio, Harlequeens.
The full cast of the evening with links to their website/socials...
I would also like to say a huge thanks to the following local businesses who very kindly contributed prizes for the raffle.
- One-year TOM's Friend membership at The Old Market.
- £30 voucher to spend at All That Bex.
- A3 print of the winner's choosing from The Postman Art.
- Champagne afternoon tea for two at The Ivy Brighton.
- Luxury spa day for two at Ockenden Manor.
- Six month membership at The Gym, Hove.
- Ancestry DNA testing kit from Affinity DNA.